In today’s era, appearing younger can make all the difference in your career and personal life. In fact, we’re all getting older, but the world doesn’t have to know it. Men who want to restore their youthful good looks have plenty of options.
Here are eight best tips for you to maximise your handsome, and turn back the clock on your appearance:
- Stick to a skincare routine – A daily skincare routine for men does not have to be complicated, time consuming, or even expensive. No, it won’t be free. Yes, you have to spend 5 minutes each morning and evening using the right products. But isn’t your appearance worth that?
- Use sunscreen – Protecting skin from the sun is also critical. Sun exposure is the number one accelerator of the ageing process. If you work outdoors or otherwise spend lots of time outside, you are going to age faster than most guys. That includes age spots, pigmentation issues, wrinkles, and leathery skin. Use sunscreen. Everyday. Always. No excuses.
- Keep your hair short – If you want to look younger, you’ve got to keep your hair short and trim it often. That means regular trips to the barbershop. Ask your barber to keep it short with modern lines.
- Ditch your beard – Clean shaven guys look younger. It requires more upkeep. You have to be smart about avoiding razor burn and ingrown hairs. It’s worth it!
- Stay flexible – Flexibility, good posture, and freedom of movement are signs of youth. But once you hit your 30’s, you start to lose all those things. Stay flexible by avoiding a sedentary lifestyle, doing regular stretches, and doing yoga or similar exercises that build flexibility.
- Focus on fitness – No surprise here. Staying fit fights the ageing process. Hard. But you’re not trying to build the perfect athletic body. You’re just trying to look and feel as young as possible for as long as possible. So focus on fitness, however you prefer to do it!
- Prevent weight gain – Extra weight ages you. Whether it’s a second chin, a spare tire, or just general flab, excess fat makes you look several years older than you actually are. If you make healthy eating a lifestyle and not a temporary change, you won’t have to worry about gaining excess weight as you age. You’ll look and feel better than most guys.
- Dress better than you have to – The way you look is dominated by the clothes you choose to wear. What do your outfits say about you? That you’re old and out of touch? If so, it’s time for a change. You don’t have to toss out your whole wardrobe. Just pay more attention to the way your clothing fits. Keep it trim and fitted, not too tight or too loose. Use classic attire that never goes completely out of style.
Extra tips for you, live happily and brighten your smile!
Source: Brickell Men’s Products