Did you have this experience?
When you’re getting ready to go out, looking for suitable clothes in the closet, and realising all of a sudden, “I have nothing to wear!”
No matter how much clothing you own or how sick you are of your clothes, you still think that they are not enough. However, you can wake up your wardrobe and find something to wear, or at least to get a new perspective on your existing clothes.
10 simple fashion style rules:
- Wear black – Wearing nothing but black is the default option. When you’ve got nothing to wear, wear black as the colour will never go out of fashion. A black leather coat, in particular, will always be stylish.
- Find the right combination – It doesn’t matter where you bought your clothes or how much they’re worth. What matters is how you combine them.
- A handbag is the best investment – A handbag is the most important accessory that expresses the style of every fashionista. Whether it’s the budget option or the most expensive bag, the most important thing is that it expresses who you are.
- Sunglasses should be worn whatever the season – Shades can make you look perfect.
- Add something bright – If something’s lacking from your appearance, add something bright. For example, combine a bright bag, hat, or pair of shoes with a black outfit, and it’s virtually guaranteed that everyone will notice you, and remember your style.
- Mix up your style – You can complete a look by adding something as simple as a pair of Converse, combining them with a baggy T-shirt to give you that ‘just got out of bed’ appearance. Try combining unusual things and you’ll be surprised at the results. However, the mistake that should be avoided when trying to choose curious clothes is not to use provocative details. They will just spoil the way you look and the impression you produce.
- Vintage clothing is your friend – Lace-up shoes, baggy tops, and unusual retro-style accessories all combine to give you a look that’s Bohemian and casual.
- Play around with different sizes – Mix things of different sizes and shapes, whether it’s skinny or over-sized, a long knee-length coat or a short one. It’s always great to experiment!
- Less is more – It’s not worth the risk of overdoing it with your hair and especially your makeup. Try using some bright lipstick without anything else on your face, or just some simple curls or a ponytail rather than anything elaborate.
- Confidence in yourself and your style is key – By not worrying what others will think, you’re showing your unique individuality. Are your curls look messy? Just let them down without a care – you’ll look great regardless. Are you two meters tall? You can still wear heels! Feel like wearing a leopard-print coat and dungarees? Do it. You’ll look better and feel better.
Source: BRIGHT SIDE